Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Ol’ Blanding

For those who haven’t seen where I grew up this is it! Yep, just a wide open space! It was wonderful to get back to my roots for a couple days, every time I go back to this little place it brings back many precious memories!Keely loves to hear stories about growing up in Blanding and she absolutely loves to visit. It wouldn't be my dream spot as a kid but I'm glad she loves it!

I love this picture of Ben running carefree on the wide open path. It reminds me of that complete feeling of freedom I felt as a child. It makes me happy.

Shawn looks just like him, huh?

4 comments:

Christin said...

Is Shawn covering his private parts for any reason? I'm guessing he's trying to pose like the statue? hmmm....

Danelle said...

I absolutely LOVE that he is censoring his pose. That is funny. Ahhh, good ol' Kokopelli, the god of fertility. Ya gotta love him.

Updates From The Outback said...

Ah-h-h rhe wide open spaces.

Abbigail said...

We were just near Blanding and thinking of you. It is really beautiful and dry there. I am glad you guys got to visit.