Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ben's 6 Month

Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz, 85th percentile

Height: 28 ½ in, 96th percentile

Head Circumference: 17 ¼ in, 50th percentile

Started sitting last week

Got first two bottom teeth last week

He literally sweats ALL the time. That combined with the fact that his saliva never stops, we don’t know how he stays hydrated!

What Ben loves:
Keely (he thinks she’s soooo funny)
Playing peak-a-boo
When I act like I’m eating his hands
Daddy’s whiskers
Anyone’s hands (he thinks hands are toys)
Sitting up and playing with his toys
His brightly colored toy butterfly that sounds like a plastic bag and squeaks
His Aunt Shauri’s silly faces
Talking (some would call it babbling, but I totally understand him) : )
Making sounds with his constant river of saliva
Baths

What I love:
His constant smile
Making him laugh
His cuddles when he’s real tired
Dancing with him before bedtime
Reading books to him while he tries to grab every picture and every page
When he reaches for me
His chubs
When he stares into my eyes
When he “wrestles” with his papa

6 comments:

Delsa said...

Oh, what a sweetheart. Who cares about the moisture!!!

Tanya said...

So cute! I need to see him again. Can you believe how fast they are growing. That is so funny that he sweats all the time. Wait till he's a teenager...stinky room, stinky shoes.

Arah Debra said...

Oh, I just can't wait to see him. A month just feels way to far away. P.S. Gavin was sitting by me when I opened your blog and said, "oh look their Keely my best friend."

Jana said...

That is so cute!! I can't wait to see him. If MI can pull it together and we come to a game, I will! :) I was lol at him sweating so much. I used to think Noah had hyper hydrosis on his feet. LOL!!!

Updates From The Outback said...

How poetic! I hope there is a copy of it in his baby book. We are sure looking forward to seeing him in October.

Abbigail said...

so adorable. I loved holding that chubby little one. Thanks again for the most delicious dinner ever made. You guys are the best.
I will have to come by this week.