Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall, Fairs and Cider Mills

Okay, I’m way behind on blogging so this is going back 2 weeks ago when my friend Jana and her family came to visit. They’re in Pittsburgh right now so we’re just a short 5 hour drive away, perfect! It’ll be even more perfect when they move back to Ann Arbor for Jason’s medical fellowship next year; it’s only 1 year long, but we’ll take it. It was so great to have them here!

Shauri and Kristin and kids joined us for some fun on Saturday and here’s some photos that our very talented Shauri took for us while we were out at the cider mill and the Dexter Days fair. Unfortunately we didn’t even think to get any “grown-up” pictures, but the kids are all we want to see anyway, right?

Thanks for the great time Smythes!






13 comments:

Hubers said...

Fun, you get to visit with the Smythes...I'm so jealous!

Autumn said...

Love the pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Jenny said...

I'm having a hard time telling whose kids are whose. That's how you know I've been gone a long time!

Not quite the same visiting pumpkin patches and cider mills when it's 90 degrees outside! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and I really like your long hair. You probably don't notice it, but it has gotten way long since we moved! LOVE IT!

Arah Debra said...

I love those pictures! And I can't wait to squeeze Ben's cheeks!!

Delsa said...

It's about time you are writing again. Two blogs and I can't get any info on either, though my favorite is still the last one. That Keely can keep me entertained for hours.

Tanya said...

I do miss the Dexter cider mill, noting quite like it anywhere else. Will be fun to have Jana around next year. I told Arah we will be in town that week. Do you want to try and do something with the kids and/or with the hubbies?

Unknown said...

I love the pics, That seems like a fun place to go.

Sandy said...

I love those pictures of you Lisa (the kids too, of course), you look so pretty. You're one hot momma!!

Curt and Naomi said...

Awesome photos! You really have an eye!

Updates From The Outback said...

Thanks for such great photos! Looks like fun.

Updates From The Outback said...

Only pictures of the kids? Who is that good loooking girl who looks like she could easily be in her early 20's?

RicAnn said...

I just realized I haven't checked your blog in forever! Looks like you've been super busy, but having lots of fun.

I love all the fall fun things to do around here. Good Times.

Abbigail said...

How did I miss them!?! I am so jealous.
Kids are looking adorable.