Monday, October 27, 2008

You Got Served

Hungry? Need an idea for dinner? Well you're in luck! (Great advertisement, huh?)

Seriously, my sister-in-law Kristin started a recipe blog not too long ago called You Got Served and it's fabulous! Kristin is passionate about food. She likes to eat it and make it and happens to have excellent taste so she's really the perfect person to do something like this. I turn to her blog pretty much any time I need an idea. Three of my favorites are Gary's Mac 'n Cheese, Flank Steak and Honey Lime Enchiladas. Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

Awwww, I'm so flattered. And here I was talking bad about you and your apple habbit. I apologize.

Unknown said...

I'm going to check it out thanks!

Autumn said...

Awesome...I'll check it out! I'm always getting in a cooking rut..I need to branch out on some recipes!

Jess said...

Think I could convince her to make the recipes and drop them off at my house as well:) just kidding.

Updates From The Outback said...

What a great idea! She's done a great job. I'll try some of those recipes.