Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tagged and Loving It!

Okay Jana, here you are! I hope you’re happy, doing this made me realize how boring and normal I really am. I’m not quirky, artsy, or any of those other cool things to be. I’m so sad I have to go sleep now…thanks a lot!

4 jobs I have had
1. Waitress (Golden Corral, Riverside Country Club and The Spaghetti Factory)
2. Office Assistant
3. Graduate Placement/Academic Advisor
4. Job Coach

4 movies I could watch over and over again
1. Pride & Prejudice (the LONG A&E version)
2. Any 80’s movies with Molly Ringwald (Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles)
3. Top Gun (Okay, I’m soooo OLD!)
4. Music & Lyrics

4 favorite movies (confession: in a different life I used to watch rated “R” movies and though I’d like to keep it clean I have to keep it real. Here’s what I came up with in no particular order.)
1. Bottle Rocket
2. The Usual Suspects
3. Pretty Woman
4. A Time to Kill

4 places I have lived
1. Utah (Blanding, Provo, SLC)
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. New York, NY
4. Ann Arbor, Michigan

4 favorite TV shows (not very original)
1. The Office
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. The Soup
4. The Ellen DeGeneres Show

4 favorite reality TV shows
1. So You Think You Can Dance (Go Sabra!)
2. American Idol
3. The Bachelor
4. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

4 of my favorite places I have been
1. Hawaii
2. London and Paris (Same trip)
3. Duck Beach in North Carolina
4. So Cal every summer! (I’m not really cool enough to pull that off, am I?)

4 favorite foods (I didn’t include salads ‘cause the list goes on and on, really.)
1. Flank Steak (Delsa’s Recipe)
2. Cheesy Potatoes (yep, funeral potatoes!)
3. Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Grizzly Peak
4. Rolls from Common Grill (the more carbs the better!)

4 websites I check daily
1. MSNBC
2. CNN
3. Google (always searching!)
4. Lots and lots of blogs!

4 hobbies
1. Reading
2. Shopping (sorry, but it is!)
3. Fitness (we’ll see if any of you know me at all)
4. Photography (you have to with kids)

4 friends I would like to tag
1. Tanya
2. Kristin
3. Becky
4. Elizabeth

5 comments:

Arah Debra said...

I have to start a Blog! Look at fun you can have!!

Jana said...

Thanks! I am still laughing at it. You are not boring. . .just old. HAHA!!! The Soup? I guess I need to watch that some more. You are very interesting! :)

Tanya said...

Ok, so what are you going to do for the big 3-2 this year???

Whit said...

Jana told me you gave her a "bad" time about Sweet home Alabama... so here is my "getting you back for her"... Music & Lyrics, that might be a notch below sweet home Alabama... ha ha gotta love it! We miss you guys.

Jana said...

Thank you Whitney! :) And when are you going to update your blog!!? I ready for more.