Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bug Bites

Yesterday whenever Ben was sitting on the ground he would bend over and just start rubbing his face on the carpet. If he was holding a burp cloth, blanket or could get his hands on anything soft he would also bury his face in it and move his head back and forth really intensely. I had no idea what he was doing but thought it was funny and kept laughing whenever he did it; it literally took me most the day to figure out that he was just trying to itch his bites. Look closely at the pic and you can see three ginormous bug bites on his face. I really wish I could have captured it on video. Poor little guy!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh, poor guy. At least he does't have scratch marks all over his face like Lars does. I guess I don't get his nails short enough...I try. Today he has a new scratch right to the side of his eye. Ouch. Ben is SO CUTE!

Autumn said...

He is the cutest baby ever..even with the big bug bites! Poor guy...he looks real good natured though! Hope I get to meet him and his sister soon! xoxo

Arah Debra said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to squeeze that boy! Only 11 more days!! Yippee!!!

Updates From The Outback said...

Use a little Melaleuca Oil on those bites. It'll fix him right up! (Just ask Zeb.)

Aundrea said...

Lisa, I found you from Autumn's blog. It's been fun reading about your family! It's crazy how far apart a couple of girls from Blanding can get.