Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yeah I'm Deep...Real Deep

Friends keep giving me a hard time for never following up on tags, so I decided that I’m going to answer this one. This one's for you Autumn!
  1. Pick up the book nearest you (at least 123 pages long)
  2. Go to page 123
  3. Find the fifth sentence on the page
  4. Type the next 3 sentences
  5. Tag 5 other people

Okay, Ill just start by breaking the rules. The closest book to me is “The Amazing Spiderman: Essential Marvel Comics Volume 2,” it has about 500 pages but because it’s a comic book it’s not numbered. I turned to what I imagine would be about page 123. Keely’s in love with Spidey right now, so comics are our thing. And instead of 3 sentences I’ll just give you a whole column. Here goes:

J. Jameson: No! You can’t get me…you mustn’t! Get Spiderman instead!
Scorpion:
You’d throw anyone to me in order to save yourself, wouldn’t you?
J. Jameson: But it’s Spider-man’s job to fight killers like you!
Scorpion:
Well, if he knows what’s good for ‘im, he’ll resign real quick!
Spiderman: If I knew what was good for me I wouldn’t be here in the first place mister! This is for frightening Betty Brant, you fink!

And maybe that’s why I don’t answer tags. I just can’t follow directions. Hmmm, who can I pass this on to? Michelle S., Elizabeth, Julie S., Jana, and Emily S. You’re welcome. Have fun girls!

6 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Ok, I stand corrected. You were even faster than me. Nothing like curling up with a nice Spiderman comic. Ha ha

Shauri said...

What an odd tag.

Elizabeth said...

That was actually a fun tag, thanks!

Anonymous said...

OK, so am I Julie S. Mrs Quinn? I'd hate to be wrong on that assumption!

Jana said...

I don't get it. :)

Autumn said...

Was that not the dumbest tag ever! So funny of all of them that's the one you actually do! LOL!