Saturday, March 29, 2008

3 Alice Places

Dinner and a Show : This was fun. We enjoyed dinner while learning more about aboriginal culture and then enjoyed some aboriginal dances before dessert. Delsa even talked me into trying kangaroo, which really just takes like steak but made me feel bad because I think kangaroos are so cute.
Desert Park: This is really just a “walkabout” in different desert habitats. Again we saw some great wildlife but the highlight was a great bird show.

Reptile Center: Brave Keely held all the lizards and wanted to even hold the snake but unfortunately the snake was bigger than her. She still got to pet it though!

3 comments:

mamaroosh said...

Keely is sooo brave. I rmember being totally shocked when you told me she held a big lizard in Niagara and I still can't believe it. I love the mix of girly girl and tom boy that she is.

Rochelle said...

Holy Smokes! I cannot believe your little girl will hold a a a thing like that. AHHHK! I am squirming just looking at it. The best part is how angelic she looks while she is holding this...thing. No fear at all. WOW!

Updates From The Outback said...

It was a great week. Thanks so much for the sacrifices and effort you made to come. We love you all so much and the kids were great!

Mamaroosh and Rochelle, you need to see the picture of Lisa and the python. I will blog it soon.