Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Very Own Kangaroo!

One of Keely’s true highlights on this trip so far was a little joey that Grandma and Grandpa brought over to their flat for her to play with. One of the aboriginal families that my mom and dad work with brought the baby kangaroo home after it lost its mom and the cute little thing is pretty sure it’s a dog. The only problem was that Ben really wanted to wrestle with the poor thing and at one point had it in a pretty good headlock. After that we had to have him keep his distance!

5 comments:

EFN Newsletter said...

Are you kidding me? That's crazy.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're kids are so brave! It looks like you're having so much fun! soak in all the sun!

Rochelle said...

I am really enjoying your trip to the outback!
Thatcher is telling me how cute your dog is right now!
Is this little joey a pet now or will he be released into the wild?
Your kids really are brave!

Ryan Blad said...

So fun! It is great to see pics of your parents too, brings back memories. Your kids are soo cute.

An said...

I'm dying of cuteness about this little kangaroo. I'm so jealous!!!