Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sydney

Sydney is a beautiful city with a ton to do and we only had 2 days to do it! The first day we took a ferry to Circular Quay which had absolutely gorgeous views of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

We then took a ferry to Taranga Zoo which takes you on kind of a ski lift up to the top of the park and the ride is beautiful, you can see so much of the city.


The second day we went to the Aquarium at Darling Harbour and then it was off to Adelaide to see Grandma and Grandpa Quinn!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm sooooo jealous that you are enjoying my homeland! And to think that we just got almost 8 inches of snow last night while you are basking in the warmth! It might even still be here by the time you get back! Looks like you're having a great time (minus the really long plane ride). Have a meat pie for me while you're there (and maybe a violet crumble, or a cherry ripe, or a pastie . . . I could go on and on . . .) Have a wonderful time!

Arah Debra said...

How beautiful! How are the kids handling the time change? They look fine.

Updates From The Outback said...

Looks like fun! I'd like to do that before we leave.

Rochelle said...

What great memories. Sydney looks amazing! I love the pics!

Jana said...

I am so jealous of you guys. And I love the matching orange. Good idea in case one of you gets lost. :)

kesli said...

I wish I were wearing flip flops and capri's! Looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy every second.