Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Scream

Here's some pictures from Halloween. Keely decided she wanted to be an angel and then said, "so mom, will you be the devil?" I was happy to oblige. Keely really was an angel on Halloween though. We got home earlier than planned from a party on Halloween night and there were still trick or treaters out but because we weren't planning to be home I hadn't bought any candy. Keely just dumped all her trick or treat candy in a bowl and said, "Let's just use mine!" And she was serious. I would have never done that as a kid!
My friend Elizabeth made Ben's Bam Bam costume along with his cousin Aviva's Pebbles costume. They were quite the cute pair, thanks Elizabeth!
We had a great Halloween with lots of activities and parties but my favorite part was actually the trick or treating.
When Ben figured out that he got candy he was super into going door to door. The funny thing was that instead of just taking the candy Ben was trying to trade people (see picture below).When the person at the door would give him something, he would just reach in his basket and try to give them something right back. I guess he figured, "hey, they're hooking me up, I'll hook them up!"

14 comments:

Julie said...

Costumes and commentary are great. What was Shawn dressed as? :)

Christin said...

That reminds me of when the kids said I was the "wicked witch" from the wizard of oz and Jerry got to be the wizard. By the way, Keely is the most beautiful angel I've ever seen. What a gorgeous girl, and bam bam ain't half bad either.
Cute kids.

Christin

KerrieLeigh said...

Your kids are so cute! I love your costume. Ben sounds like such a sweet boy.

Autumn said...

Sean is a big party pooper!! LOVE your costume!! Keely is the perfect little angel and there was never a cuter Bam Bam! Love the little bat and everything!! You have the nicest kids...both of them sharing their candy with others!! So sweet!

Arah Debra said...

I love the Pebbles and Bam Bam costumes, but you forgot to give me credit for the idea. ;-)That's so cute that Ben was trying to make trades. What a funny boy! Keely looks so beautiful as an Angel and you make a pretty sweet Devil yourself.

Delsa said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. It must have been pretty warm there for Bam Bam to be out with that sexy little outfit.

Rochelle said...

Cute costumes! It must be warm there still to pull off that awesome BamBam costume!

emandteem said...

Your Ben is a little business man already. Love the costumes and I'm impressed with Keely's kindness. I don't know any kid that would do that.

John and Ryan said...

Thank goodness for your site b/c I would be waiting until who knows when for Kristin to post some pictures.

Your family is the cutest.

Julee said...

You picked the perfect costume for Ben and Keeley makes such a prity angel. Looks like they had fun. what a good girl for sharing her candy.

Updates From The Outback said...

Marvelous. You all have some very "fitting" costumes.

Unknown said...

Your kids look so cute!

Abbigail said...

cute cute cute. I guess Keely was a little angel.

Jana said...

So cute!!! And I love that you dressed up. I did too. We are the coolest moms EVER!