Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh the Places We Go

Don’t you just hate when someone doesn’t post for a long time and then they throw up a bunch of junk all at once? Well, me too. But that’s not going to stop me! I still haven’t documented our trip out to Utah for Thanksgiving so I wanted to throw up a few pictures for posterity sake.

The Dinosaur Museum

One of Keely’s “must visit” places every time we go to Utah is Thanksgiving Point’s Dinosaur Museum. I have to say, I would be fine seeing it just once but for Keely and her cousin Gavin this place just never gets old!

Kangaroo Zoo

Kangaroo Zoo is also a popular choice for our Utah visits. I can see why they love this place so much. Who doesn’t want to climb, jump and slide around on big bouncy toys!

Jump On It

I would have got way more photos of this place had my camera not died. It’s just a place with a bunch of trampolines all connected together. Dangerous? Dirty? Maybe, but I loved it and we had to drag the kids away after 2 hours. I think I’d be a regular attendee if we lived here. Ben especially loved to test out the tramps and ever since we got home (and he figured out he can jump) you can see him trying to jump into the air at almost any given time of day. This place actually inspired Ben’s Christmas present from Santa. That’s coming later!

1 comment:

The Cherry Family said...

Wow Lisa. Making up for lost time. Lots of great posts.